- We'll help you find the wine that’s perfect for your budget and your tastes.
- We'll get your juice ready and then you’ll sprinkle the yeast. These first steps take 10 minutes.
- Then we get to work fermenting your wine following traditional wine practices to ensure a quality finished product.
- When your wine is complete, you’ll return to the store to bottle it in 30 minutes or less. Complete with shrink caps and labels to complete the look.
- Sit back and enjoy having a fully stocked wine rack
Why do people make their own wine?
- It’s cost effective. You’ll love the value you get from crafting your own wine for a fraction of the cost of buying it in a store.
- It’s rewarding. You’ll be proud to show off the wines you crafted to friends and family.
- Guaranteed Quality. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much wine does a kit make?
Our craft wine kits make approximately 30 bottles of wine.
- Do I need to bring my own bottles?
You can choose to bring your own bottles if they are cork-type bottles and not screw cap. We sell bottles, wine pouches or bags in box to package your finished wine. Choose any combination to suit your needs.
- Can I drink it right away?
Your wine is ready to drink upon bottling. Being patient and allowing the wine to age will enhance the aroma and flavour of your wine. But this is really a personal choice.
- How much does it cost?
Our wines are priced from $130 to $239 depending on the quality level of wine you wish to produce. Each batch will produce 30 bottles of wine, so do the math! You'll be producing wine at a fraction of the liquor store price!